Home teams will be keeping score via the APA Scorekeeper App this week, visiting teams will have access to the app but will officially be using printed scoresheets. Please see the information below on how to install the mobile scoring app and how to use it if you have not already tried it. Either Melissa or I will be on hand during league play to answer any questions you may have. If you run into a question and can not find one of us, please call the League Office at 919-578-4758 or talk with a Division Rep.
- The app is now live. Do NOT choose submit until you have completed all of your matches for the night.
- There will be multiple matches that can be scored, choose the match with the correct date.
- If you need to add a player, use the printed scoresheet, teams can only add players themselves for the first 4 weeks of the session. You may remove a player that you wish to remove.
In order to use the Scorekeeping app, you will need to:
- Download the APA Pool League App via the Apple or Android App Store
- Sign in for the first time (call the league office with any questions 919-578-4758)
- Download the APA Scorekeeper App via the Apple or Android App Store
- Sign in to the Scorekeeper App with the same email and password
- You are now ready to keep score on league night!
Information about the APA Scorekeeper App can be found at http://help.poolplayers.com/scorekeeper
How-to Videos are available at http://help.poolplayers.com/scorekeeper/how-to-use-the-apa-scorekeeping-app
As always if you have any questions, please call the league office at 919-578-4758 or email us at email@example.com.