Reminder - This Saturday June 22nd is the last meeting for the first half of the 2019 Aloha League. The second half starts on July 20th. Each team will receive a report of total points and matches played from the first half with the July scoresheets. Please review the information below to insure your team will have met all the division requirements going into December.
Aloha 8-Ball League
- Payouts based on minimum of 16 teams
- League meets once a month on Saturday (Jan-Nov)
- Two team matches are played each month (22 weeks of play) one week of playoffs
- Playoffs bottom 4 teams in each division
- APA weekly fee $65.00 /team
- All matches will be scheduled for play at the “home team’s” bar. Division schedule found at league.poolplayers.com and on mobile app. No more guessing where you play, just check the app!
- Due to Aloha running Jan - Dec and spanning two APA league years (2018-19 and 2019-20), there will two sessions. The first session will run Jan - June (12 matches) and the second runs July - Nov. (10 matches). All points will be carried over from the first session to the second session, but matches played in the first session will not show in the second sessions weekly paperwork.
- 1st place team from each division will get an automatic bid to the Spring Session 8-Ball City Tournament (May 2020).
- New Players - 10 total matches at least three in the fall
- Established Players - 7 total matches at least three in the fall (after August 27, 2018)
Forfeits for annual league play
- 6 or more individual matches in last 2 weeks cannot advance to City Tournament
- 16 or more individual matches for the year cannot advance to City Tournament
- Any team that does not show for a regularly scheduled match will forfeit all matches for that date and be responsible for both teams match fees.
- December 14-15 Buck’s Billiards
- Tournament to be seeded based on division standings
- All teams in good standing qualify for cities except the bottom 4 teams. Those teams will play in a playoff match with the winners advancing to Aloha Cities. (Playoffs Nov 16, 2019)
- League Office will contact team captains to sign-up for the tournament
- Awards structure
- 1st Place Finisher - Hawaii tournament ($10,000.00 total payout)
- 2nd Place Finisher - $1600.00 Cash
- 3rd & 4th Place Finishers - Carolina Classic Invitational ($800.00 total payout)
- 5th - 8th Place Finishers - Spring Session City Tournament entry (May 2020)
For more info and to signup contact the League Office (919) 578-4758
New APA Tournament Structure3/21/23 - 12:00 am
As we look forward to the Summer Session and the 2023-2024 league year, we are pleased to announce a new path for teams to reach Las Vegas and a new qualifying structure that will allow teams greater flexibility. The most exciting change, however, is that starting in the Summer Session of 2023 with our Summer City Tournament (now called Tri-Cities), you will no longer have to be “the top” team to
Raleigh Singles Regional Tournament Boards2/28/23 - 3:30 am
There will be a player meeting at 8:45 am on both days. If you do not play in the first round either day and do not wish to attend the player's meeting, please check in at the tournament table 10 minutes prior to your first match. You can look at the board you will be playing and the match schedule to determine your first-round match. Play well! Match Schedule 8-Ball Boards Blue Tier 8-Ball SL 2-
Last Chance 9-Ball Doubles Qualifier Feb 25, 20232/20/23 - 9:00 pm
Reminder to all players, ONLINE Tournament Board! Register online TODAY! Click Here (ONLY 12 SLOTS REMAIN as of 3:30pm 2/20/23) Registration closes at 9 pm Thursday, Feb 23. (NO late registration on event day) If you wish to be put on the waitlist, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org All teams must be onsite and paid prior to 11am. At 11am any unpaid slots will go to teams on the wait list. 9-B