Reminder to all players,
- Jack & Jill 8-Ball Scotch Doubles qualifier.
- Start time, April 13 at 11am.
- Location, Brass Tap & Billiards in Raleigh.
- Registration closes at 8pm Friday April 12. (NO late registration on event day)
- Max handicap 10
- Must be on an active 8-Ball team.
- Must have 20 matches in the last 2 years by June 19, 2019 to play in Vegas.
- Entry fee $50.
- Call the league office at (919) 578-4758 if you have questions.
New APA Tournament Structure3/21/23 - 12:00 am
As we look forward to the Summer Session and the 2023-2024 league year, we are pleased to announce a new path for teams to reach Las Vegas and a new qualifying structure that will allow teams greater flexibility. The most exciting change, however, is that starting in the Summer Session of 2023 with our Summer City Tournament (now called Tri-Cities), you will no longer have to be “the top” team to
Raleigh Singles Regional Tournament Boards2/28/23 - 3:30 am
There will be a player meeting at 8:45 am on both days. If you do not play in the first round either day and do not wish to attend the player's meeting, please check in at the tournament table 10 minutes prior to your first match. You can look at the board you will be playing and the match schedule to determine your first-round match. Play well! Match Schedule 8-Ball Boards Blue Tier 8-Ball SL 2-
Last Chance 9-Ball Doubles Qualifier Feb 25, 20232/20/23 - 9:00 pm
Reminder to all players, ONLINE Tournament Board! Register online TODAY! Click Here (ONLY 12 SLOTS REMAIN as of 3:30pm 2/20/23) Registration closes at 9 pm Thursday, Feb 23. (NO late registration on event day) If you wish to be put on the waitlist, you must email email@example.com All teams must be onsite and paid prior to 11am. At 11am any unpaid slots will go to teams on the wait list. 9-B