The 2023 Summer Session 8-Ball Tri-Cities will be August 26-27, 2023 at High House Billiards. The tournament is Single Elimination. Twelve (12) teams will win a slot and advance to the APA Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill World Qualifier scheduled for May 17-20, 2024. Second-place teams will advance to the Backroad to Vegas Tournament.
Just as World Qualifiers are an extension of the World Pool Championships, Tri-Cities are an extension of Session Playoffs and will follow playoff rules with the exception of Sudden Death, Common player rules, and allowances for teams that can not meet the 23 rule.
- Forfeits will be 3-0
- No Replays are allowed
- No Certification is required
- 2 Time outs are allowed for Skill Level 3 and below
- All players are required to have 6 matches with the Summer team that is participating
Live Tournament Board - Best viewing experience can be had by downloading the google sheets mobile app.
PDF Version of Tournament Board for downloading.
- Please note when your team plays, each team will either play on Saturday or Sunday.
- There are three rounds each day: 10:00 am, 3:00 pm, and 8:00 pm.