Aloha 8-Ball League
- League meets once a month on Saturday (Jan-Nov)
- Two team matches are played each month (22 weeks of play) one week of playoffs
- Playoffs bottom 4 teams in each division
- APA weekly fee $70.00 /team
- All matches will be scheduled for play at the “home team’s” bar. Division schedule found at league.poolplayers.com and on mobile app. No more guessing where you play, just check the app!
- Divisions will start in January as a Summer Division and all points and matches played will be carried throughout the entirety of the year which will end in November.
- 1st place team from each division will get an automatic bid to the Spring Session 8-Ball City Tournament (To be played 2024).
Match Qualifications for Aloha Divisions (Read Carefully)
- All Aloha players are required to play 6 matches on their Aloha team.
- All players must play 4 Aloha matches between July and November meetings.
- 10 lifetime matches are required for any player to participate in Aloha Cities and can come from any 8-ball division.
Forfeits for annual league play
- 6 or more individual matches in last 2 weeks cannot advance
- 16 or more individual matches for the year cannot advance
- Any team that does not show for a regularly scheduled match will forfeit all matches for that date and be responsible for both teams' match fees.
- Tournament to be seeded based on division standings
- Teams must be in good standing (nothing past due or unplayed) to advance
- League Office will contact team captains to sign-up for the tournament
- Awards structure
- 1st Place Finisher - Trip to Hawaii ($10,000.00 total payout)
- 2nd Place Finisher - $1600.00 Cash
- 3rd & 4th Place Finishers - $800.00 cash payout
- 5th - 8th Place Finishers - 2024 Spring Session City Tournament entry
For more info and to signup contact the League Office (919) 578-4758
New APA Tournament Structure3/21/23 - 12:00 am
As we look forward to the Summer Session and the 2023-2024 league year, we are pleased to announce a new path for teams to reach Las Vegas and a new qualifying structure that will allow teams greater flexibility. The most exciting change, however, is that starting in the Summer Session of 2023 with our Summer City Tournament (now called Tri-Cities), you will no longer have to be “the top” team to
Raleigh Singles Regional Tournament Boards2/28/23 - 3:30 am
There will be a player meeting at 8:45 am on both days. If you do not play in the first round either day and do not wish to attend the player's meeting, please check in at the tournament table 10 minutes prior to your first match. You can look at the board you will be playing and the match schedule to determine your first-round match. Play well! Match Schedule 8-Ball Boards Blue Tier 8-Ball SL 2-
Last Chance 9-Ball Doubles Qualifier Feb 25, 20232/20/23 - 9:00 pm
Reminder to all players, ONLINE Tournament Board! Register online TODAY! Click Here (ONLY 12 SLOTS REMAIN as of 3:30pm 2/20/23) Registration closes at 9 pm Thursday, Feb 23. (NO late registration on event day) If you wish to be put on the waitlist, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org All teams must be onsite and paid prior to 11am. At 11am any unpaid slots will go to teams on the wait list. 9-B