Aloha 8-Ball League
- League meets once a month on Saturday (Jan-Nov)
- Two team matches are played each month (22 weeks of play) one week of playoffs
- Playoffs bottom 4 teams in each division
- APA weekly fee $70.00 /team
- All matches will be scheduled for play at the “home team’s” bar. Division schedule found at league.poolplayers.com and on mobile app. No more guessing where you play, just check the app!
- Divisions will start in January as a Summer Division and all points and matches played will be carried throughout the entirety of the year which will end in November.
- 1st place team from each division will get an automatic bid to the Spring Session 8-Ball City Tournament (To be played 2024).
Match Qualifications for Aloha Divisions (Read Carefully)
- All Aloha players are required to play 6 matches on their Aloha team.
- All players must play 4 Aloha matches between July and November meetings.
- 10 lifetime matches are required for any player to participate in Aloha Cities and can come from any 8-ball division.
Forfeits for annual league play
- 6 or more individual matches in last 2 weeks cannot advance
- 16 or more individual matches for the year cannot advance
- Any team that does not show for a regularly scheduled match will forfeit all matches for that date and be responsible for both teams' match fees.
- Tournament to be seeded based on division standings
- Teams must be in good standing (nothing past due or unplayed) to advance
- League Office will contact team captains to sign-up for the tournament
- Awards structure
- 1st Place Finisher - Trip to Hawaii ($10,000.00 total payout)
- 2nd Place Finisher - $1600.00 Cash
- 3rd & 4th Place Finishers - $800.00 cash payout
- 5th - 8th Place Finishers - 2024 Spring Session City Tournament entry
For more info and to signup contact the League Office (919) 578-4758
Spring 24 Raleigh Singles Regional Tournament Boards2/26/24 - 7:30 pm
There will be player meetings 15 minutes before the official start time for each tier. If you do not play in the first round either day and do not wish to attend the player's meeting, please check in at the tournament table 10 minutes before your first match. You can look at the board you will be playing and the match schedule to determine your first-round match. Please understand that if your opp
Please update the scorekeeping app!2/14/24 - 9:37 pm
As some of you are aware the Scorekeeping app was not available for use last night during league play. The problems have been resolved but for the best experience, you need to update the app by going to your phones App Store.
Team Captain World Qualifier Feb 10@ 10am1/12/24 - 10:00 pm
Team Captains Tournament Information: Feb 10 @ High House Billiards This is a free tournament for team captains, the winners will advance to Las Vegas in August for the World Pool Championships and receive $800.00 per team member in Travel Assistance. Check your eligibility and put a team together today! All entries for this tournament must be received by 12pm on Thursday, February 8, 2024. Below