- If you have questions and there is an onsite Division Representative, please check with them first.
- The League office is available during all league play and we can be contacted as follows:
- The League office will be closed from 4/27 - 5/06 while the staff works the tournament in Las Vegas.
- Week 2 scoresheets will not be updated until the end of week 3.
- If you need roster changes in week 2, please text those changes to (919) 578-4758 so we can update rosters online and in the APA Scorekeeper Mobile App.
- ALL PLAYERS must have an active membership prior to playing on a team.
- Membership payments can be made in the mobile app, at , or in cash during league play.
- If a player plays without paying their membership,
- The team will not earn bonus points for the week.
- No points will be awarded to the team for that individual match.
- Available to all Divisions
- Download via the mobile app store (APA Scorekeeper)
- Login is the same as member services
- Start learning the app if you have not already started using it
- Download the mobile app for android and IOS or browse to both show stats, upcoming matches, a calendar of events, local league news, and local bylaws.
- Existing members can update their membership information by filling out a new application.
- New players (and those new to a format) need 10 matches to be eligible for city tournaments in the format for which you are competing. (6 before playoffs to be eligible for playoffs & 10 before they are eligible to play in a World Qualifier)
- Existing players need 4 matches before playoffs to be eligible to compete in playoffs and World Qualifier
- 8-Ball - August 26-29
- 9-Ball - September 9-12
- Available in the APA Pool League App and on our website apa-raleigh.com
New APA Tournament Structure3/21/23 - 12:00 am
As we look forward to the Summer Session and the 2023-2024 league year, we are pleased to announce a new path for teams to reach Las Vegas and a new qualifying structure that will allow teams greater flexibility. The most exciting change, however, is that starting in the Summer Session of 2023 with our Summer City Tournament (now called Tri-Cities), you will no longer have to be “the top” team to
Raleigh Singles Regional Tournament Boards2/28/23 - 3:30 am
There will be a player meeting at 8:45 am on both days. If you do not play in the first round either day and do not wish to attend the player's meeting, please check in at the tournament table 10 minutes prior to your first match. You can look at the board you will be playing and the match schedule to determine your first-round match. Play well! Match Schedule 8-Ball Boards Blue Tier 8-Ball SL 2-
Last Chance 9-Ball Doubles Qualifier Feb 25, 20232/20/23 - 9:00 pm
Reminder to all players, ONLINE Tournament Board! Register online TODAY! Click Here (ONLY 12 SLOTS REMAIN as of 3:30pm 2/20/23) Registration closes at 9 pm Thursday, Feb 23. (NO late registration on event day) If you wish to be put on the waitlist, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org All teams must be onsite and paid prior to 11am. At 11am any unpaid slots will go to teams on the wait list. 9-B