Start of Spring Session
- 8-Ball and 9-Ball (including Bar Wars) Dec 13-19
- Monday Masters, Dec 13
- Sunday Masters, Dec Jan 2, 2022
- Aloha, Jan 22, 2022
- Dec 24, 2021 - Jan 1, 2022
- Be on the lookout for Singles Boards if you are looking to play during the break!
Bylaw Updates - updated bylaws will be available on the APA app ASAP.
- Replay Rule has been updated for clarification. Teams must be notified of intent to do a replay by the start of the 3rd match and their opponent must choose who will be doing the replay before the start of the 3rd match. Continuous play remains in effect, so plan ahead if requesting a replay.
- Bonus Points will only be awarded to teams that complete the printed weekly team envelope. Effective starting Spring 2022.
- It is not necessary to return unused scoresheets in your weekly envelope.
- In order to receive Bonus Points the team must fill out their weekly envelope completely. It is extremely important that teams using the APA Scorekeeper App do this so we can process your weekly fees correctly.
- Do NOT copy scores from your opponent, if using paper make a note that the other team scored an individual match. In the app start the individual match by putting in the players information and move on to the next match.
- Falsifying scoresheets or submitted scores from the APA Scorekeeper App is grounds for suspension or termination. Don’t do it, scorekeeping is the basis of all handicaps!
- Sat Nov 20 @BreakTime Practice Noon - Play begins at 1pm
- Sun Nov 21 @BreakTime - Practice Noon, Play begins at 1pm
- Fri Nov 26 @BucksBilliards - Practice Noon, Play begins 1pm
- Sat Nov 27 @BucksBilliards - Practice 11am, Play begins noon
- Sun Nov 28 @BucksBilliards - Practice 11am, Play begins noon
Upcoming APA Tournaments - look under Events in the APA app.*
- Aloha Cities, Dec 3-5, 2021
- 9-Ball Doubles WQ, Jan 8, 2022
- Fall 8-Ball Cities WQ, Jan 14 - 17, 2022
- Fall 9-Ball Cities WQ, Jan 28 - 31, 2022
- 8-Ball Doubles WQ, Feb 5, 2022
- 9-Ball Doubles WQ, Feb 6, 2022
- 8-Ball Doubles Cash Tournament, Mar 12, 2022 (100% payout & APA Adding to the pot)
- Team Captain’s WQ, Mar 26, 2022
- J&J 8-Ball Doubles WQ, May 7, 2022
- Spring 8-Ball Cities WQ, May 13 - 16, 2022
- Spring 9-Ball Cities WQ, June 3-6, 2022
- Masters Cities, June 10-11, 2022
- Ladies Cities WQ, June 10-12, 2022
- J&J 9-Ball Doubles Cash Tournament Max Skill 11, July 2, 2022 (100% payout & APA Adding to the pot)
For more info and to signup contact the League Office (919) 578-4758
New APA Tournament Structure3/21/23 - 12:00 am
As we look forward to the Summer Session and the 2023-2024 league year, we are pleased to announce a new path for teams to reach Las Vegas and a new qualifying structure that will allow teams greater flexibility. The most exciting change, however, is that starting in the Summer Session of 2023 with our Summer City Tournament (now called Tri-Cities), you will no longer have to be “the top” team to
Raleigh Singles Regional Tournament Boards2/28/23 - 3:30 am
There will be a player meeting at 8:45 am on both days. If you do not play in the first round either day and do not wish to attend the player's meeting, please check in at the tournament table 10 minutes prior to your first match. You can look at the board you will be playing and the match schedule to determine your first-round match. Play well! Match Schedule 8-Ball Boards Blue Tier 8-Ball SL 2-
Last Chance 9-Ball Doubles Qualifier Feb 25, 20232/20/23 - 9:00 pm
Reminder to all players, ONLINE Tournament Board! Register online TODAY! Click Here (ONLY 12 SLOTS REMAIN as of 3:30pm 2/20/23) Registration closes at 9 pm Thursday, Feb 23. (NO late registration on event day) If you wish to be put on the waitlist, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org All teams must be onsite and paid prior to 11am. At 11am any unpaid slots will go to teams on the wait list. 9-B