Come play the Masters format with APA!
- Fall session to begin week of Jul 19, 2021
- Jr Masters Skill Level 6-below
- Masters Skill Level 7-up
- 18 Week Sessions
- Weekly Monday - Thursday @ 7pm
- Bi-weekly Travel Sunday @ 4pm (Two matches each meeting)
Match Qualifications / Forfeits / Replays
- All players must have 4 matches each session with the team to advance
- Session replays can not exceed 8 matches for team to advance
- Session forfeits can not exceed 8 matches for team to advance
- Any team that does not show for a regularly scheduled match will forfeit all matches for that date and be responsible for both teams’ match fees.
Advancing to City Tournament
- Masters and Jr Masters teams will have separate playoffs for each session, which will be held on the Friday following the last week of play.
- Playoffs will be one round with the winner advancing to the City Tournament. (If there are an odd number of teams there will be an additional play-in match.
- Playoffs and the City Tournament will be a random draw.
- City Tournament will be Single Modified with extended race in finals.
- Awards Structure
- 1st Place Finisher in each format - $3200.00 travel assistance
- 2nd Place Finisher in each format - $500.00 Cash
Call 919-578-4758 or email for information or to Sign-up TODAY!
New APA Tournament Structure3/21/23 - 12:00 am
As we look forward to the Summer Session and the 2023-2024 league year, we are pleased to announce a new path for teams to reach Las Vegas and a new qualifying structure that will allow teams greater flexibility. The most exciting change, however, is that starting in the Summer Session of 2023 with our Summer City Tournament (now called Tri-Cities), you will no longer have to be “the top” team to
Raleigh Singles Regional Tournament Boards2/28/23 - 3:30 am
There will be a player meeting at 8:45 am on both days. If you do not play in the first round either day and do not wish to attend the player's meeting, please check in at the tournament table 10 minutes prior to your first match. You can look at the board you will be playing and the match schedule to determine your first-round match. Play well! Match Schedule 8-Ball Boards Blue Tier 8-Ball SL 2-
Last Chance 9-Ball Doubles Qualifier Feb 25, 20232/20/23 - 9:00 pm
Reminder to all players, ONLINE Tournament Board! Register online TODAY! Click Here (ONLY 12 SLOTS REMAIN as of 3:30pm 2/20/23) Registration closes at 9 pm Thursday, Feb 23. (NO late registration on event day) If you wish to be put on the waitlist, you must email email@example.com All teams must be onsite and paid prior to 11am. At 11am any unpaid slots will go to teams on the wait list. 9-B