Weekly 8-Ball, 9-Ball, and Bar Wars
- No additional weeks or makeups will be required
- Standings will be based on weeks played and cumulative points in both 8-ball and 9-ball
- first playoff matches to be played the week of March 15, 2021
- All team will participate in single-elimination playoffs
- Match Requirements for weekly 8-ball and 9-ball
- Established players must have 2 matches with a team to play in the playoffs
- New players must have 4 matches with a team to play in the playoffs
- Teams playing in Spring 21 can count matches played towards playoff requirement for Spring 2020 playoffs
- All teams will be seeded into an extended playoff structure by cumulative points earned
- 1st v last, 2nd v next to last, and so on
- Play-in matches will fall to the lowest-seeded total points earners (if DJ team it will be a combination of both 8 & 9). No team may have more than one bye.
- World Qualifier
- Dates will be scheduled when playoffs dates are published
- Match requirements
- Established players must have 4 matches with a team to play in the World Qualifier with that team
- New players must have 10 lifetime matches and 4 matches with a team to play in the World Qualifier with that team
Masters will resume their Spring 2020 matches the week of March 29, 2021.
- Will play 5 standard weeks to conclude the Spring 2020 Session
- Teams must play their matches at the scheduled time.
- Players must have 4 matches with the team to play in the World Qualifier
Alternate format divisions (year-long divisions )
- Sunday 8-ball Travel has 2 scheduled meetings and playoffs remaining, the first night of play will be April 11, 2021. Remaining dates are TBD.
- Ladies League has 2 scheduled meetings and playoffs remaining, the first day of play will be April 18, 2021. Remaining dates are TBD.
- Ladies night Out 9-ball has 3 scheduled meetings and playoffs remaining, the first night of play will be April 9, 2021. Remaining dates are TBD.
- Aloha 2020 will be completed in 2021 resuming with weeks 7&8 on April 10, 2021, the Aloha Tournament will be scheduled for December 2021, and the Trip to Hawaii will be in 2022.
New APA Tournament Structure3/21/23 - 12:00 am
As we look forward to the Summer Session and the 2023-2024 league year, we are pleased to announce a new path for teams to reach Las Vegas and a new qualifying structure that will allow teams greater flexibility. The most exciting change, however, is that starting in the Summer Session of 2023 with our Summer City Tournament (now called Tri-Cities), you will no longer have to be “the top” team to
Raleigh Singles Regional Tournament Boards2/28/23 - 3:30 am
There will be a player meeting at 8:45 am on both days. If you do not play in the first round either day and do not wish to attend the player's meeting, please check in at the tournament table 10 minutes prior to your first match. You can look at the board you will be playing and the match schedule to determine your first-round match. Play well! Match Schedule 8-Ball Boards Blue Tier 8-Ball SL 2-
Last Chance 9-Ball Doubles Qualifier Feb 25, 20232/20/23 - 9:00 pm
Reminder to all players, ONLINE Tournament Board! Register online TODAY! Click Here (ONLY 12 SLOTS REMAIN as of 3:30pm 2/20/23) Registration closes at 9 pm Thursday, Feb 23. (NO late registration on event day) If you wish to be put on the waitlist, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org All teams must be onsite and paid prior to 11am. At 11am any unpaid slots will go to teams on the wait list. 9-B