Beginning in the 2019 Spring Session, the OCAPA will be transitioned to a 100% online scoresheet and payment submission! The days of stamps, running to the post office, lost or late envelopes are over.
Since everyone will be submitting via electronically, we can get stats and scoresheets available to you less than 24 hours after your match – not a few (plus) days later.
Online payment and scoresheet submission must be made immediately following the completion of your match in order for your team to earn 2 additional bonus points in 8-Ball and 10 additional bonus points in 9-Ball each week.
Here’s how you can submit your scoresheets and weekly fees online:
- Online payments can be made by anyone listed on the team roster
- Online payments must be paid in full by the person submitting payment – partial payments not allowed
- The league office will apply the weekly payment for the week you submit
- Ex: if your team is in week 10 and you pay for week 11, we will apply the payment to week 11 and your team will be past due for week 10 and not earn the bonus points
- All past dues will need to be paid via PayPal - mailing will no longer be allowed
- Online Payments can be made on the APA “Pool League” App or on New Member Services (league.poolplayers.com) ONLY
- Online payments can be made until 10am on the day following your match
- If your payment is not received by the time we process, it will be considered late and you will have to pay your past due via PayPal
- Log onto your account
- Click “MENU”
- Click “PAY LEAGUE FEES”
- Add your match to your cart
- Submit payment
- You must use the free app “CamScanner” to submit your scoresheet
- Snap a clear and legible picture of your scoresheet in the app
- The app will auto crop and adjust for the best quality
- Click email as a PDF file
- Scoresheets must be submitted as a PDF – no other format is allowed
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your team number, team name and week number in the subject line of your email
- 9-Ball Only – both the roster and scoring side of the sheet must be included in one email
- ALL SCORESHEETS MUST BE KEPT THROUGHOUT THE SESSION – DO NOT DISCARD
- If your team makes it to Vegas, we may need to submit your original scoresheets if your scans are not of top quality. Please do not throw your scoresheets away. If your team does not advance to the World Qualifier tournament, you may discard your scoresheets after playoffs.
Please note: There will no longer be any late submission grace period. This means that if your payment and scoresheet are not received by the time we process, your team will not earn the bonus points for that week.